- Advocate For High Courts In Pakistan with 10 years of Practical Experience.
- Worked as Legal Advisor Punjab for Human Rights Wing of Pakistan Peoples Party.
- Worked as Secretary Information Peoples' Lawyers Forum Lahore.
- On the Panel of Pakistan Telecommunication Ltd( PTCL), Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA), Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority(OGRA). Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd.(OGDCL), National Bank Of Pakistan(NBP), Lahore Electric Supply Company Ltd.(LESCO), Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Ltd.(SNGPL), Evacuee Trust Property Board(ETPB).
- Done Many Public Interest Litigation, Including Challenging (1)Nomination Papers Of Mian Nawaz Sharif ( Three times Prime Minister of Pakistan), (2) Prime Minister's Laptop Scheme (which was a Support scheme for Students of Punjab but full of malpractice, corruption and embezzlement of money), (3) Eligibility of Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar due to the Default of 10 Million Rupees In Electricity Bill, (4) Hike In Petroleum Prices In Pakistan.
- Hosted Many Programmes and Demonstration for Upholding Democracy and Human Rights In Pakistan.
- Gave presentations in a few Seminars on "law Of Attraction" and introduced the concept to a few educational institutions.
- Presented A Paper In Gdansk University Poland On Rights and Role of Women in Society.
- Still Working On Many Issues Relating to Human Rights.